Contribute to The Writing Cooperative
The Writing Cooperative by Write Together, Inc. is a community of people who help each other write better. We publish unique, high-quality articles that focus on creativity, writing, editing, publishing, and everything in between. We’re looking for original content that helps writers improve their craft. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Essays exploring different writing career paths.
- Unique or creative editing and publishing tips, tools, and methods. Standard advice, like write daily or break grammatical rules, is rejected.
- Advice on developing ideas.
- In-depth explanations of different writing formats and styles.
- Unique language and grammar guides. Standard grammar advice isn’t exciting, but advice on utilizing inclusive language is.
- First-person accounts of getting a book published.Interviews with experienced writers.
- Other creative pieces in which an audience of fellow writers can learn something new.
Request to Contribute
New writers must request to contribute by filling out our Writer Request Form. Filling out the form does not guarantee addition as a writer. Requests to contribute via email, Facebook message, or any other means are ignored.
We use MailerLite to maintain our database of writers. Requesting to be a writer will also subscribe you to our contributor newsletter.
To write for our publication, you must already have a Medium username. You cannot write for our publication until you sign up on Medium.
By filling out this form, you are acknowledging your acceptance and willingness to adhere to The Writing Cooperative’s Submission Requirements and Style Guide. Failure to comply with these rules will cause revocation of submission privileges for The Writing Cooperative.
Each new request is handled manually and will take time to process. Please be patient and wait for a confirmation email to arrive.