Join a Cohort
Are you craving accountability and feedback on your work?
Do you want to write but don’t know where to start?
Do you want a team that supports and encourages you?
Introducing The Writing Cooperative Community Cohort! Our small-group-based, five-week coaching program combines accountability, support, and encouragement to help you write better and achieve your goals.
The Community Cohort meets weekly for an hour-long video call led by Justin or Jessica. Each call includes group support and activities designed to keep you writing. Writing and peer-review are a big part of each Cohort, so be prepared for a bit of homework.
Our next Cohort runs from January 10 to February 7, 2022!
Each Cohort member receives:
- Five one-hour group coaching calls
- Access to weekly group discussions
- Exclusive worksheets and assignments
- Group support from committed writers
- Accountability and feedback
- Peer-reviewed work
- Private Cohort Discord channel
- Exclusive 30-minute one-on-one follow-up coaching session with Justin
Cohort 005 is designed for people who want to start the new year with a dedicated writing habit.
When Does The Cohort Meet?
Cohort 005 meets on Monday evenings at 7:00 pm EST on these dates:
- Pre-Work and Discord Access Begins: January 3
- Week 1: January 10
- Week 2: January 17
- Week 3: January 24
- Week 4: January 31
- Week 5: February 7
How Do I Sign Up?
Are you ready for a team of supporters? Click the button below and sign up today! But, don’t delay because there are limited spots available.