Join a Cohort
Are you craving accountability and feedback on your work?
Do you want to write but don’t know where to start?
Do you want a team that supports and encourages you?
Introducing The Writing Cooperative Community Cohort! Our small-group-based, five-week coaching program combines accountability, support, and encouragement to help you write better and achieve your goals.
The Community Cohort meets weekly for an hour-long video call led by Justin or Jessica. Each call includes group support and activities designed to keep you writing. Writing and peer-review are a big part of each Cohort, so be prepared for a bit of homework.
Our next Cohort runs from September 20 to October 18!
Each Cohort member receives:
- Five one-hour group coaching calls
- Access to weekly group discussions
- Exclusive worksheets and assignments
- Group support from committed writers
- Accountability and feedback
- Peer-reviewed work
- Private Cohort Discord channel
- Exclusive 30-minute one-on-one follow-up coaching session with Justin
Cohort 004 is designed for article or personal essay writers who want to publish but aren’t sure where to begin or who are stuck and need some nudging.
When Does The Cohort Meet?
Cohort 004 meets on Monday evenings at 7:00 pm EST on these dates:
- Pre-Work and Discord Access Begins: September 13
- Week 1: September 20
- Week 2: September 27
- Week 3: October 4
- Week 4: October 11
- Week 5: October 18
How Do I Sign Up?
Are you ready for a team of supporters? Click the button below and sign up today! But, don’t delay because there are limited spots available.